Speedometer Kit – Clearance 1
Out of stock
WAREHOUSE CLEARANCE ITEM
This item does not have a working odometer, meaning mileage cannot be permanently stored and resets when the speedometer is restarted.
This item has also had it's mounting bolts integrated into the unit itself, meaning this increased the rigidity of the overall unit when installed.
All other speedometer functions work as they should.
Genuine Kurz 12v LED Speedometer
This speedometer is an all-in-one device. With an anti-glare display. Forged in a rugged sealed casing which is suitable for harsh weather conditions.
Featuring backlight for use at night or in dark conditions.
- Speed display (mph or kmh)
- Trip/total distance
- Neutral light
- Turn signal light
- High beam light
- Rev counter
- Unit dimensions: 130 x 54 x 34 mm (length x width x height)
- Sensor wire length: 880mm
- Unit mount bolts: M6 x 25mm long, 38mm centres
- Plug 1: 3 wires for wheels speed sensor
- Plug 2: 7 wires for 12v power, ground, turn signal, neutral, high beam, rev counter
- Sensor and wire
- 4x neodymium drake disc magnets (fits into brake disc allen bolts head or drilled/glued into disc)
- Sensor bracket
This speedometer will fit direct on the enduro light kits that we sell (plug & play), they may also be custom modified to fit many other enduro bikes and other motorcycles etc.
Q. Can I fit as a speedometer for a KTM bike?
A. Yes this may be used as a universal fitment to mot motorcycles with a 12v power supply. To wire it for a speedometer only, simply connect power to the 12v feed wire and ground the earth wire to power the unit, then install your wheel speed sensor near your brake disc, insert the 4 brake disc magnets that are provided away you go.
Colours and specification may be subject to change without notice.