Stator Coil – E/Start – Top Mounted – Runs Lights
Order now for dispatch within 1 working day
📦Free Standard Delivery on orders over £100
Genuine OEM 12v stator / magneto for engines with a top mounted electric start.
- 100% Copper stator magneto (AC)
- Coil material - Copper
- Wire length - approx. 480mm
- Coil outer diameter - approx. 84mm
- Coil inner diameter - approx. 33mm
- Copper wire diameter - approx. 1mm
- Mounting holes centre to centre - 70mm
- Overall length - 120mm
- Overall width - 97mm
- Overall height - 42mm
- Suited for 50cc - 125cc
- Number of bullet connectors - 5
Think your stator is faulty? Here are two things we recommend testing with the use of a multi-meter.
Firstly, unplug your stator plug from your bikes wiring loom and carry out all tests on your stator wire plug that comes from the engine.
1. Turn your multi-meter to 2000ohms then taking the red wire from the multi-meter, make contact with the blue/white wire coming from the stator, also taking the black wire from the multi-meter make contact with the green wire coming from the stator (please note for this test your engine does not need to be running). You should now see a reading of over 100ohms on your multi-meter, if not you're stator is faulty.
2. Testing voltage, turn your multi-meter to 20v then taking the red wire from the multi-meter make contact with the black/red wire (live) coming from the stator, also taking the black wire from the multi-meter make contact with the green wire (earth) coming from the stator, now while 'KICK' starting the engine with normal starting effort you should see a voltage reading on the multi-meter typically spiking at 3v or more, if not your stator is faulty.