Throttle Cable – Adjustable – M8


In stock

SKU: A07 07 00 DBC019A (J7-01) Category: Tags: ,

This M8 version cable fits only around 5% of pit bikes, we also sell the M10 version that fits the other 95% of bikes. so please be sure you are ordering the correct one.

Item type - Standard adjustable throttle cable
Material type - High quality sliding gas cable
Total length - 950mm
Outer cable length (including thread) - 825mm - 835mm (central adjuster)
Exposed inner cable length - 115mm - 125mm (central adjuster)
Colour - Black/silver
Screw thread into throttle housing - M8 thread

Easy to install, no instruction included.

Please check the specifications above to  make sure it fits your bike your motorcycle, dirt bike ATV or pit bike.

This product is a universal fitment and will fit only a small amount of on-road and off-road bikes. Please check dimensions before ordering.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Throttle Cable – Adjustable – M8”