Valve Removal Tool Set
Order now for dispatch within 1 working day
📦Free Standard Delivery on orders over £100
Valve removal tool set.
How is the tool used?
- Remove the cylinder head from engine, so that you can access the underside of the cylinder head also remove the valve cover and rocker arm.
- Place the cylinder head on the rubber pad to stop the valves from being damaged.
- Then set the bar with the larger diameter on the top of the valve (spring). Using pressure by hand push down on the rod, the valve is then held in place by the rubber pad and the valve collars are then separated from the valve.
- To refit the valve, simply push it back into the cylinder head then place the cylinder head on the rubber pad to stop the valves from being damaged.
- Place the valve collars back into position, then place the rod with the smaller diameter on it.
- While applying pressure by hand push down on the rod, so that the collars are pushed back into position and the valve is secure.
This set includes:
Rod to remove the valves
Rod for installation of the valves
Length of the bars: 115mm
Inner diameter of the rods: 6mm & 12mm
Outside diameter of the rods: 18mm